Wisconsin Property Listings in Sheboygan, Fond du Lac, Washington Counties, and all points in between.
1. Tour your property.
2. Review the outstanding features of your property.
3. Review current market conditions in your area. Determine a sale price.
4. Review suggestions on how to prepare your property for all future showings.
5. Identify your motivation. Explain to you your marketing options. Agree on showing arrangements.
6. Answer your questions concerning marketing, advertising, commissions, contracts and any other issues.
7. Review all tax and special assessment information, loan information utility cost and history.
8. Supply you with a detailed estimate of selling cost and proceeds.
9. Complete Listing paperwork. Sign the Contract.
10. Take photographs and room measurements.
All Property Listings are available on a variable listing commission rate based on the services required and marketing options chosen by you, the Seller.
For more information on listing your home, call me 414-426-1784