Real Estate Buyers
This section is dedicated to providing information to Real Estate Buyers. It doesn’t matter what price range you are in, you want to make the right decision when it comes to buying a new home or any Real Estate property. No one wants to make a mistake when it comes to a Real Estate purchase. But it happens every day.
The Home Buying process is rather simple when you follow the prescribed order.
- Talk to a local Lender to get pre-qualified for a loan.
- Talk to your Real Estate Agent and let them know what type of house you want, features, location, and other vital information.
- View Houses
- Check Market Value
- Review any irregularities with the Lender
- Write an Offer to Purchase
- Negotiate price and contingencies
- Submit paperwork to your Lender after an offer is accepted.
- Go through the Lending processes
- Final walk through before closing
- Final closing
Each of those steps are covered in greater detail on articles in the Buyer Section of this website. This Website is designed so you can find information fast. Information is updated on a regular basis. So bookmark this site or sign up for E-mail updates.
The pull down in each category will feature the majority of information on the subject. Additional information can be found using the Search window, or Category Pull Down. If you have any ideas, questions, or suggestions, post a comment, or E-mail us directly.
No information is collected by Ez1 Realty or used for marketing. Other third party affiliates contributing to this website such as advertisers may apply cookies, and collect information. That is the Internet as usual.
Ez1 Realty is dedicated to making your home purchase Ez. We pride ourselves on closing on time, keeping you updates, informed, and comfortable with the home buying process.