5 Common First Time Home Buyer Mistakes
1. They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and end up missing out on the best deal.
2. They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
3. They don’t find the right agent who’s willing to help them through the homebuying process.
4. They don’t do enough to make their offer look appealing to a seller.
5. They don’t think about resale before they buy. The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Serving these Cities, towns, and villages
Adell, Cascade, Cedar Grove, Elkhart Lake, Fond du Lac, Grafton, Kiel Ootsburg, Plymouth, Port Washington, Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls, Random Lake, Waldo, West Bend
Fox Point, Franklin, Glendale, Greendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Shorewood, Wawautosa, West Allis, Whitefish Bay, Cedar Grove, Butler, Elm Grove, Lannon, Menomonee Falls, Sussex and other local areas.
0 thoughts on “5 Common First Time Home Buyer Mistakes”